THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOMINATING ME FOR LIEBSTER AWARD 🙂
I am not at all skilled in expressing my thoughts onto paper. I have written so far 19 post in last 9 months. I am overwhelmed with the warm welcome i receive for my writing among our beautiful blogger souls 🙂 I am happy to be with my fellow writers. I thank whole heartily ROLLING STONE for promoting me. Let’s keep motivating all souls and share happiness & peace across the globe 🙂
Here are the answers for the questions .
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
The childhood loneliness instigated me to be with books and always inspired me to write. Earlier writings were limited to diaries and torn away the trial attempts of writing stories on those days. I didn’t had the guts to write openly 😦 Now i feel i should write and to become a good writer i need critical reviews/ suggestions. Hence i am here 🙂
2. How do you rate yourself as a writer?
I don’t have the courage to call myself as a writer and i have a long way to go. I am learning how to be one.
3. Have you found anybody sharing your same likes and dislikes in this space?
Yes, i have found people with similar likes and dislikes. It makes me think the possibilities of widening at the time to be specific with writing. In fact most of them are wide in implementing thoughts into their writing material. Some write from the very tiny unnoticed things while some could from the vast topics.
4. What do you think are the boys or the girls here..more supportive?
I found most of them to be supportive and critical suggestions are also put forward in the healthy manner so that the writer feels motivated. Many of the blogs are written after a good research and energy invested writings. To boost oneself to continue writing in the midst of But very few i found to be namesake..
5. Do you have some hidden passion that you have set aside thinking that it’s not practical to be turned into a profession?
Yes i do love to do audio books. I try now and then short stories.I would like to do it so that tomorrow if i am not there still my next generation could have a feel of who i was through my voice 🙂
6. What do you prefer? To be alone or to be with friends?
I love to be alone most of the times since i am used to and it gives me more freedom with less explanations for the way i am. I also love to be with friends who are very close to my life 🙂
7. What do you do when you feel down?
I get down mostly due to the judgement made on me without even knowing who i am. My soul is prone to misunderstandings. Such people fill me with angry and i withdraw more from them. I stay alone for sometime ( with movies, fav fast songs, cooking, books) and then get back more energetic with a killer attitude. After all we are born warriors and no one can keep us down 🙂
8. Tell five things you have learnt from your life till now
- Follow your heart.
- Keep calm, we can’t always be failures. Hence be the PHOENIX.
- No matter what or how much u do, people will still judge u.
- Learn to say “NO” in life.
- Be truthful to self and do what keeps your soul happy.
9. Can you live without reading for 1 week?
No, unless i am kept in a dungeon.
10. Is reading what you love most among your hobbies? If not then what is it?
Reading is my main hobby. There are other things too which i like to do happily such as cooking, drawing, audio books, singing/music, compering, movies, pampering myself (shopping, nail art :p ), random wandering around and being with my beloved ones 🙂
11. Do you mind if you die tomorrow or do you think there are many things you have there to complete before your death?
Other than being departed from my family, i will be sad for
- leaving behind my unfinished stories or novel,
- not able to learn SCUBA diving
- missed the hatching of marine turtle
- Missed Aurora Borealis
With above simple rules i am happy to nominate my blogging fellow souls
Here are the questions for you:
- When did you start writing?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- From your first post till your recent one, how do you find this helpful for you?
- When you see many blog articles, how do you choose to read one? I sit based on title or image or based on your choice to read your regular blog friends?
- What keeps you continue writing blog and how u get themes for each post?
- Do you read regularly? What type of books and where you get them )buy or lend from library)?
- Which is your favorite/ inspired book and author?
- What is your dream?
- What feeds your soul to stay happy?
- One incidence which changed your perspective towards life
- What would you like to be known as ( Say from 10 years from now on)?
I hope i could give some nearly average questionnaire for my nominees for Liebster Award.
STAY HAPPY AND KEEP BLOGGING 🙂